Sunday, August 23, 2009
Posted by: Lala
Time: 9:33 AM
Comments: 0
What's the hottest time of the day?
Hello everyone ! :D

I decided to deleted all of my entries in this blog. Why? Well, just want to re-making my stupid blog, so messy with those silly entries rofl XD
So, here I am. Making my very first entry (after formatting processed) and try to writing with english language. Okaaaay my english is bad. Er, VERY BAD I think (did you see those two big words?). But, hey, we must make the word BAD to GOOD, right? ;D

Anyway, today is my second fasting day. Uh, so lazy to do what I must do. On 9am I have some math course and my mom was shout at me so loudly to go. Geez, I don't think if my mom will has pretty much energy to do that, since she was fasting too like me =3=~ at least I go to the course and I am here, at my friend's house, blogging while waiting for the teacher LOL XDD

And for random things on my long weekend, there's an korean boy band that being my last die hard obsession at the moment : 2PM. Yeah, the boy band who made me said "oh no, thanks" when I starting to remembered their oh-so-pervy-music-video (have you see 10 Points Out Of 10 Poitns MV?). But now, gaaaaaah. I LOVING THEM TO DEAD!!! OMG OMG OMG~ They too freakin hilarious! Doing this and that and being dorky on their Wild Bunny show ... AARRGGHHHH!!!! *dies*

Okay. Lala. Calm Down. You're too over *sigh*.

Well, I started to like them when my bestie, Nuphy, showed me Hate You performance. It's quite sexy. Oh, okay, I'm not trying to pervy. I'm fasting *sigh*. Back to the main, it's pretty much entertained me, and I fell to Jun Su *kyaaaaa* when I saw his move in chorus, when the background music revealed "No no no.." and he touched his lip. Oh my ... *faint*. So, I watched their current show called Wild Bunny. Such a funny show AND I LOVE IT. VERY LOVE IT. Ah, I going crazy now. After Super Junior, SHINee, and FT Island being my obsession, now 2PM, who's next? *bangs head on the table*

And claps your hands, I'm an Hottest now :D:D

Well, the teacher was coming. See ya on the next entry~ dan gue ga janji bakal pake bahasa inggris lagi LOLOLOLOL~ ih ribet tau nulisnya, mana grammar gue berantakan =3=



best regards,
Lala.

Labels: , ,


Lala
Fifteen.
Indonesian.
Sagittarius.
Moslem.
Korean freaks !
will added soon ! LOL XD

    follow me on Twitter

    Browser: Mozilla Firefox
    Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
    Established since: August 27th, 2009
    Host: Blogger
    Layout: Indie Devotee
    Done by: Victoria